Friday, March 29, 2013

tying the knot: the honeymoon, part 2

Friday, March 29, 2013

So, because fiancĂ© is in charge of our honeymoon and I have no clue where it's going to be I'm just assuming it's somewhere warm with a beach. Puerto Rico? The Bahamas? Is this a safe thing to assume? Who knows.
(If you missed it, this is where I am dreaming of going)
And being the OCD packer that I am, I have already started a mental packing list for our trip. This is somewhat hard to do when you don't know where you are packing for... but what can ya do? Also - I don't really own any of the clothes below but these are just inspiration anyways. I do have similar items though, so this is just the feel of what I think would make the perfect honeymoon outfits for any activities we might be doing, wherever it is that we're going.

honeymooners - beach

No comments:

Post a Comment