Wednesday, March 06, 2013

make up essentials: drugstore edition

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

As I've said before (here & here) I love buying my make up at Sephora. However, I have found some really great beauty products - at equally great prices - in drugstores. Below are the drugstore products I use all the time...

make up essentials: drugstore edition




My favorites...
EYES
~ Physicians Formula - hypoallergenic eyeshadows, customized sets by eye color
~ L'Oreal 'voluminous million lashes' mascara - lengthens and thickens eyelashes
~ Almay make up remover pads - hypoallergenic, easy to fix mistakes & take off make up
FACE
~ Bioré - the only facial cleansers/wash I use anymore
~ Olay BB cream - good consistency & coverage, inexpensive  
LIPS
~ Burt's Bees - super moisturizing, great tinted color
~ Eos lip balm - new favorite, nice smell, doesn't taste bad when you accidentally lick your lips 
~ Sonia Kashuk matte lip crayon - new favorite lip color (matte!), stays put, good colors

Who doesn't love getting fun make up at a great price!? I always turn to drugstore beauty products to try out new trends (like BB cream) or colors (especially with lipstick) because it's a much more affordable gamble. Hope this helps any of you searching for new products to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment