Thursday, March 07, 2013

thoughts

Thursday, March 07, 2013


Just a quick thought for the day. There isn't a single person out there that isn't odd or imperfect in their own way - but it's our differences, our uniqueness, that make us beautiful. Life is so much better when we are being true to ourselves, and have the confidence to love ourselves. I'm slowly learning that life is happier when I am grateful for myself, my body, all my imperfections. Instead of constantly wishing I could change things about myself, I am finally learning to embrace every part of me, (and work on the things that I can change) and it has really made all the difference.
via

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post Riley. I needed to hear this. This is just lovely, and I think more people need to understand this. Myself included.

    ReplyDelete