Monday, March 25, 2013

life lately

Monday, March 25, 2013

Posting for last week was just sad. But I'm back! And here's what I've been up to in the last little bit...


Choc-oat-chip cookies for my little lab student's midterm (admittedly a while ago)
~ I teach in the anatomy cadaver lab at BYU ~


Making fruit shish kabobs for Alesha's baby shower 


Green nails leading up to St. Patrick's day


Buying some new pens and another travel journal to keep track of all the adventures fiancé and I plan on having - starting with the honeymoon


Admiring the most beautiful ring in the entire world 
round diamond + white gold + filagree + European shank + vintage prong setting


Lunch with these kids at one of my favorite restaurants CPK


New spring shoes - I can't get over the laces!




Watching little brother Henry as lead Demetrius in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Sixth graders are surprisingly good at Shakespeare, the play was hilarious! 


Wishing that Utah weather wasn't so crazy and that it didn't snow in March...


Wrestling with the nephews

No comments:

Post a Comment