|tinted moisturizer . face powder . neutral shimmer powder . liquid liner . voluminous mascara|
I buy most of my makeup at Sephora but I have had success buying drug store makeup too (see L'Oreal mascara above).
- I start with a clean face and apply tinted moisturizer all over. I like this clinique one because it's a nice hydrating lotion with SPF, and it blends in and evens out red spots.
- I apply powder all over to set in the moisturizer. The bareMinerals matte finish is great because there isn't any shimmer and it's really light-weight. It never looks caked on.
- Next I add a neutral powder or cream shadow (applied just on the lid) to lighten up my eyes. The Urban Decay pressed powder line has a really pretty shimmer to it.
- I usually keep my eyeliner pretty thin and just on the top lid. Sometimes I like to do a cat eye, but if I need to be quick I stick to just the water line.
- I end my routine with a quick eyelash curl and two coats of mascara. This L'Oreal mascara is my favorite kind because it goes on even and doesn't clump.
This is not a sponsored post