Friday, April 12, 2013

fifty

Friday, April 12, 2013


I wanted to post a shout out to the number 50
This marks my 50th post on the blog and 50 days until I marry my favorite person ever.

There are so many ways I would describe Conner but these are the first 50 that came to mind:

patient - caring - genuine - funny - intelligent - kind - wise - loving - smart - strong - quick
knowledgeable - handsome - fit - true - loyal - polite - humble - healthy - resourceful - clean
organized - methodical - willing - able - real - talented - determined - thoughtful - gentle - tough - witty
selfless - prepared - capable - attractive - eager - enthusiastic - spontaneous - comfortable - natural
practical - dedicated - faithful - passionate - devoted - careful - clever - attentive - good


Darling, I can't wait to be your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment