Monday, May 06, 2013

life lately

Monday, May 06, 2013

Well it's been a while. It almost feels weird writing a post after what, a month? It's been so incredibly busy and we've been doing a ton. So here's a post from my iPhone to sum it all up...

~ Finals week. I'm just glad it's over! Welcome summer, you'll be the best of my life.

~ California. First we flew down to San Diego so I could go through the temple and then we drove to Laguna to be at my cousin Jessie's wedding in the Newport Temple. It was such a beautiful wedding and she was a gorgeous bride! We also ate delicious food and took a walk on the beach. The whole celebratory weekend was a total blast.





~ After the wedding Conner and I dropped my parents off at the airport and drove up to the Bay Area to spend some time at Conner's parents house and meet with the jeweler making my wedding band. We took Conner's family out to try Korean food for the first time (Conner served an LDS mission in Seoul).  We also spent a day walking around San Francisco, we went to the SFMOMA and Chinatown. Conner and I also went to the Oakland Temple { so that was three temples in about five days }. 
It was so fun, we even met up with the family and Grandma Whipple for some Fenton's afterwards.




~ We got home from CA just in time to be there for my brother Noah's LDS mission call opening. He is going to San Bernardino, CA! We are all so excited for him. He leaves to the MTC on July 24.



~ Then we all locked ourselves in the office and tied, stuffed, stamped, and posted wedding invitations. My angel mother used her beautiful calligraphy to hand address every. single. one. of those babies.




~ Oh! And we took some amazing engagement pictures before finals week with Alta that I'm excited to do a post about soon! Alta put up a sneak peek on her blog, so check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment