Tuesday, February 18, 2014

weekend in the city

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So last minute I had the opportunity to spend the long Presidents' Day weekend in NYC with my mom and sister Emma. And it was a blast! I think the best thing about spending a weekend in the city with only girls is that you can shop for two solid days and nobody complains ;) but we also got a chance to eat at some great restaurants and see some awesome museums. And now for the picture dump of our fabulous girls only weekend - thanks Mom and Emma for making it so fun! 

on our way!
snow in the city - this is what we flew in to
breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien 
grand central station

love the decor at anthropologie
we've missed eating at cosi since we've been back in utah
finally tried magnolia bakery - the verdict: cute but overrated!


valentine's lights
skyping my valentine
we also love rice to riches - and all the funny signs they put up


do yourself a favor and go to amy's bread if you're in NYC
lights at chelsea market
dinner at angelo's (our all-time favorite restaurant in NYC) 






rosa mexicano, where they make your guacamole right in front of you




And now a peek at a few of my favorites I snagged over the weekend!

Anthropologie:



LOFT:



And of course I got the husband some things too! Although he's wearing his new shirt today so I didn't get a picture of that...
H&M: 

1 comment: