Wednesday, November 06, 2013

husbandless

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Conner left for another business trip on Saturday morning at the bright and early hour of 4:30 a.m. But this time he isn't gone to Texas for a few days - this time he's gone to South Korea for a whole entire week. Korea is 16 hours ahead of us, which means that I get to talk to my husband for about 20 short minutes each day around 2:30 p.m. Utah time while he is at breakfast.. on his tomorrow.. 
which I guess is pretty cool because it's like he's in the future. I kinda miss him though!
Just three more days to go until I get him back.


On a happier note, last week, when husband and I were actually in the same time zone we had a grand old time celebrating Halloween by going to CornBelly's and throwing a party! Of course I hardly took any pictures at all. And the pictures from the party were pretty much only of the food we prepared/served. So you can look at those gems from last week and just imagine how cute we were as a Lost Boy and Tinkerbell :)


my ghost banner + a friend's cute halloween banner

the table pre-mummy dogs

the mummy dogs


Our dessert was a caramel apple bar, and it was pretty dang cute :)

spooky fruit to be healthy


1 comment:

  1. the party looks like it was so much fun! all the decorations were so cute and I LOVE the cute banana ghosts and orange pumpkins! look at you!

    ReplyDelete