Thursday, September 26, 2013

happy birthday amy

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I lucked out with my family. I have awesome parents and siblings, amazing grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and the best cousins anyone could ask for.

And today is one of my closest cousin's birthdays. We've been everywhere from southern Utah to Europe together and I couldn't ask for a better travel buddy. We've shared the same love for books and movies and music since we were babies. When we were little we bought matching outfits for every holiday, cut matching haircuts, and even had matching glasses. Now that we are older we unintentionally match 50% of the time anyway. We've made everything from failed m&m cookies, and rockin' desserts, to "magic potions" and "perfumes" for as long as I can remember.

Happy Birthday Amers! Have the best day!

Doing the matching thing in the class we had together. Because we have the same major.



Family California Vacation

The best of friends. Even while being chocked out ;)

Dinner dates at Settebellos. The best pizza in Utah.

2 comments: